Emory Industrial is a growing company looking for career oriented team members. Click on the job title below to learn more about the position.
We are looking for dependable and hard-working dry-ice blasting service techs that enjoy a challenge and can consistently exceed customer expectations.
What does a Service Tech do at Emory Industrial?
A service tech at Emory Industrial Services provides superior industrial dry-ice blasting services across a broad range of customers and industries. Service techs must be comfortable performing jobs in a variety of work environments, be willing to travel, be skilled a problem-solving and be willing to acquire new skills and knowledge.
Service Tech I responsibilities include:
- Support blasting crews with loading ice into blasting machines
- Run blasting machine on job site
- Set up and tear down machines
- Clean and organize work sites
- Organize and maintain warehouse
- Submit time worked via means requested by Emory Dry Ice
- Ability to pass a federal and state criminal background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Have a clean MVR
- Ability to obtain OSHA 10 certification
- Ability to learn and adhere to worksite safety policies and procedures
- Background in industrial manufacturing or mechanic work preferred
- Flexible; hours will vary based on project needs and may include overnight shifts
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to travel required, up to 75% of work hours
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $16-20/hour, paid bi-weekly
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, 401(k), and paid time off
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
What does an Inside Sales Representative do?
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve monthly/quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within key industry verticals
- Coordinate the lead generation process through the use of Salesforce.com
- Must understand Emory’s capabilities, services and objectives
- Highly personable
- Strong desire to learn about an emerging technologies
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quotas
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in “both short and long sales cycle environments”
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Industrial Services Industry experience preferred, but not necessary
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred
About Emory Industrial Services
Emory Dry Industrial Services is an eco-friendly industrial services company that specializes in cleaning and maintaining heavy industrial equipment and machinery with an environmentally friendly cleaning application, dry ice blasting. In addition to our dry ice blasting services, we provide preventative maintenance services and provide commercial cleaning and industrial disinfection services. We serve our customers in an array of industry sectors, including oil and gas, food and beverage, power generation, masonry restoration, manufacturing, agriculture, construction, and many others.
Please complete the form below to apply.