Emory is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants of diverse backgrounds. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click on the job title below to learn more about the position.
Emory Industrial Services is a growing, innovative and eco-friendly industrial services company that specializes in cleaning and maintaining heavy industrial equipment and machinery with an environmentally friendly cleaning application called dry ice blasting. In addition to our dry ice blasting services, Emory provides preventative maintenance services and mechanical services. We serve customers in an array of industry sectors, including oil and gas, food and beverage, power generation, masonry restoration, manufacturing, agriculture, construction, and many others.
Emory Industrial Services is actively seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic sales driven person to join our growing company. The inside Sales Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for growing our client base through incoming and outgoing cold calls as well as emails. Candidates for the Lead Generation Specialist position should feel comfortable on the phone and have great customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting sales representatives with territory management by identifying and prioritizing prospects in territory and creating strategies for approaching these leads
- Securing appointments for the sales team for on-site product demonstrations and meetings
- Conducting qualification, discovery and other pre-sales, needs analysis calls with prospects
- Following up on marketing leads to further qualified prospects, offer solutions and provide Account Executive with information to provide a quote or establish a meeting.
- Generating prospect interest and scheduling sales meetings, attending trade shows, industry events and similar
- Conduct professional sales presentations over the internet and phone
- Generating sales reports and other ad-hoc projects
- Promoting and maintaining positive customer relations
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database (through Salesforce) and prospects by conducting research to find new leads utilizing tools such as zoominfo
- Cold-call and email prospects to qualify the lead; identify decision makers to begin sales process
- Educate and inform prospects about all Emory Industrial Services, capabilities and product offerings
- Receive inbound prospect calls; answer questions and offer suggestions based on a thorough knowledge of Emory Service offerings; qualify prospects prior to offering a site visit. Emphasize product/service features and benefits, understand standard terms, and prepare Account Executive with the necessary details for scheduled meetings
- Cross-sell and up-sell existing customers via telephone and e-mail
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Ability to place 75-150 calls/emails a day and log them within CRM software
- Client Account maintenance in CRM database
- Collaborate with sales to determine necessary strategic sales approaches to develop calendar of activities to continually work prospect list
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and position
- Assist with set up sales presentations, service offerings/demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable
- Be a Key Team Player and assist all sales team where needed for success of entire Sales Team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer focus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Negotiating and handling objections
- Problem Solving
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Results Oriented
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accountability and Dependability
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office Suite
- Direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Creative thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere
- Experience in a teleservice capacity 1-3 years
- College graduate
Physical Aspects of Position:
- Frequent sitting
- Extensive phone use
We are looking for dependable and hard-working dry-ice blasting service techs that enjoy a challenge and can consistently exceed customer expectations.
What does a Service Tech do at Emory Industrial?
A service tech at Emory Industrial Services provides superior industrial dry-ice blasting services across a broad range of customers and industries. Service techs must be comfortable performing jobs in a variety of work environments, be willing to travel, be skilled at problem-solving and be willing to acquire new skills and knowledge.
Service Tech I responsibilities include:
- Support blasting crews with loading ice into blasting machines
- Run blasting machine on job site
- Set up and tear down machines
- Clean and organize work sites
- Organize and maintain warehouse
- Submit time worked via means requested by Emory Dry Ice
- Ability to pass a federal and state criminal background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Have a clean MVR
- Ability to obtain OSHA 10 certification
- Ability to learn and adhere to worksite safety policies and procedures
- Background in industrial manufacturing or mechanic work preferred
- Flexible; hours will vary based on project needs and may include overnight shifts
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to travel required, up to 75% of work hours
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $16-20/hour, paid bi-weekly
Benefits: Health and dental insurance, 401(k), and paid time off
Please complete the form below to apply.