WE CLEAN ALL TYPES OF EQUIPMENT, MACHINERY AND FACILITIES FOR THE FARMING INDUSTRY
- Grain Elevators
- Cultivators / Cultipackers
AGRICULTURE IS IN OUR “ROOTS”
Based in Iowa, we’ve grown up among the farming and agriculture industry. Our cleaning methods are approved by the EPA, FDA, and USDA for use around farms and agricultural operations. Many of our service staff members have grown up in farming and ranching. In fact, many of our service professionals learned the value of hard work on farms. We certainly know the unique needs of our agriculture customers.
Since our inception, we’ve worked with a number of different farming and agricultural customers. With corporate headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa, we are the ideal solution in the Midwest to service the heartland. Consider us your go-to source for dry ice blasting and cleaning services with a safety focus and Midwestern values.
PERIODIC CLEANING IS NECESSARY IN THE AGRICULTURE INDUSTRY
- Removes interior buildup of old residue which reduces the volume of new product held by the filled grain elevators, bins and silos
- Help to maintain freshness of newly introduced product
- Cleaning controls fungal, bacterial, insect growth and other sources of contaminants
- Wall and cone buildup of product inside bins impedes the proper flow of product to auger or pneumatic conveyance system; this increases the likelihood of “bridging”