ENERGY PLANTS AND
MAXIMIZE YOUR EFFICIENCY WITH DRY ICE CLEANING
If your power plant’s assets are not properly cleaned, they will become inefficient, inoperable or even dangerous — that’s why regular cleaning and ongoing maintenance are so critical to achieving optimal performance levels. Projects like cooling tower cleaning, steam turbine cleaning — plus ongoing maintenance — are all critical. In addition, we specialize in cleaning HRSG units; dry ice cleaning is a benign and environmentally-friendly medium to help reduce gas side pressure drop and maximize steam production.
At Emory, we provide professional dry ice cleaning solutions that thoroughly and efficiently clean your energy plant’s machines, components and equipment. Dry ice blasting can clean sensitive, critical and precision components with minimal disassembly and without damage, dry times, or secondary waste. You can easily increase your plant’s efficiency while lowering operating costs and reducing safety risks.
DRY ICE BLASTING BENEFITS:
- Regain Lost Megawatts that result from dirty or corroded turbine parts, inlets, IGV’s and casings.
- Increase bottom line performance with a measurable increase in generating capacity; a 0.5” decrease in DP yields a short-term paypack of over $50,000 (strong ROI).
- Reduce the outage time needed for cleaning by 65% to improve plant efficiency and lower operating costs.
- Preserve the useful life of fixed assets by removing corrosive deposits.
- Ensure the safety of your plant employees with a cleaning solution that does not use toxic chemicals.
- Use a non-conductive cleaning method that’s eco-friendly and allows equipment to be cleaned in place without cool down.
WHAT DO WE CLEAN?
We clean virtually anything in your plant including:
- Heat recovery steam generators (HRSGs)
- Combustion turbine (CT) compressors
- Steam turbines
- Selective catalytic reduction (SCR) systems
- Cooling systems
- Valves, tanks and vessels
- Ducts and pipes
Before | After
WE ARE A TURNKEY PROVIDER:
We are a one-stop-shop; you won’t need to hire separate contractors to get the job done. We provide the following:
- HRSG Tubes Cleaning – We clean ammonia salts and other unnecessary contaminants using CO2 and other blasting media.
- SCR Cleaning – We utilize low pressure air and vacuuming to clean the catalyst modules; and we also offer repacking services.
- Foam and Steam Cleaning – As a supplement to our dry ice blasting platform, we also offer foam and steam cleaning, a highly effective media for the cleaning and restoration of a turbine. This is one of the latest technologies to clean your gas turbine parts, inlets, IGV’s and casings. We use an eco-friendly, biodegradable foaming agent followed by the use of a 480 volt high pressure steam machine to produce incredible results.
- Scaffolding Services – You will not need to hire a separate contractor to erect and take down scaffolding; we are trained and certified in scaffolding design, erection and inspection. And our service team is “scaffolding competent person” certified.