West Texas Industrial Cleaning
Emory Industrial’s Midland location serves West Texas and beyond with our dry ice blasting and industrial cleaning solutions. We specialize in cleaning heavy equipment, machinery, and facilities. Our experienced team of experts have specialized training to serve an array industries including oil and gas, power generation, renewables, and industrial manufacturing.
Our trained technicians put safety first when they are on the jobsite. Emory employees are OSHA 10 certified, PEC certified, and ISNetworld certified. We ensure that proper safety apparel and accessories are worn and all times and take care to protect surrounding areas. Our dry ice blasting process is a non-toxic, non-flammable, and non-corrosive solution. Since dry ice is an eco-friendly product, it won’t leave any residue or harmful contaminants behind.
Our West Texas team in Midland offers expanded industrial cleaning solutions including:
- COOLER CLEANING using dry ice blasting, soap wash/high volume rinse, or descaling coolers
- AST/UST AND FRAC TANK CLEANING
- SKID CLEANING
- INTERNAL ENGINE FLUSHES for Jacket Water Section, Auxiliary Section, Engine Blocks
- HYDROBLASTING/HYDROLANCING (Rodding out tubes) for Tube & Shell and Fin Fan Coolers, and Piping
- CHEMICAL CIRCULATIONS for Amine Systems, Dehydration Systems, Stabilizers, Contactors, Reboilers, Scrubbers, Plate & Frame Exchangers, Tube & Shell Exchangers
- HYDROCARBON & SALTWATER SURFACE REMEDIATION
- GENERAL CLEANING using dry ice blasting or pressure washing